Thursday, February 4, 2010

Surprise!

It was such a boring day for me, I was so reluctant to go out. The weather report reported today was showering... So I had no intention whatsoever to set my foot out today. I was literally laying my arse on the couch flipping through channels. There I sat, and my godfather came home from work. He went upstairs... then came down again. He walked towards me, streched out his hand and gave me the box. " A gift for my beloved goddaughter" he said. I sat there, stunned, filled with joy. He bought me a new netbook. I was so pysched. Happy, contented. I couldnt believe my eyes. I jumped and hugged him. Slurring thank yous a lot... as my eyes and focus was on full concentration on the netbook.

I guess this Aussie trip was really a great one, my godmother bought me a pair of 5 inch nine west. and my godfather bought me a netbook. I guess all these years I havent been in contact with my godparents, and I think they enjoyed my company around them. This trip didn't only filled me materialistically but spiritually. I learned so much, I really got myself exposed.

I had to thank Vic for all of these. The root of this trip was because Vic was on his way to Jakarta, and I thought I couldn't handle it, so I thought that I would also go on a trip to Australia to expose myself. It was a decision out of impulse. And I managed to expose myself. Learned a lot.

PS: Yesterday was a great day in St. Kilda beach, I was soaking myself under the sun, being one of those tanning wannabes, but I guess it didnt turn out that well, cuz I wasnt all that tan after the sun bathing. Thanks to Nu Skin's SPF lotion. BTW, there's this italian guy named Natt came over and said to hi to us. I was feeling unusual as I knew that there was someone who has been noticing me from afar. I felt weird. So then he said Hi, introed himself, and asked me and shan to come over to his party, in fitzroy. How random is that. He had dread locks and a lip piercing, I suppose I would rate his looks as above average. If I were daring enough, I would go to his party. But somehow I know that I am not such a person. Anyways, a moment to remember. We were smart actually, he wanted our number, but we asked for his. So great stuff, no harrasments to handle. LOL.

No comments: