Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Jesus is Awesome!!

I always believed that God has His plans for me, wherever I go... I am so grateful that Lord has everything planned out for me...

Finally I have started my Uni life... My darling parents are such wonderful darlings...they have been running errands for me and allow me to settle down.. I really am grateful for them.. I'll miss them so much..sobs.... God has been watching over me...my present apartment is so much better than the one i am suppose to live in... I really am grateful towards God, I love him so much!!

Father God, I pray that whilst I am here.. I pray that you will guide me, sent the Holy Spirit to watch over me, and not let me astray. I pray that I will be in favour with God and men, I'll be the head and not the tail, be a winner and not a loser, and be a conquerer in Christ Jesus. I love you Father Lord. Amen.

I miss you Vic, and I promise. I'll keep loving you till one day, if God has his plans.... I love you Vic. So much!

No comments: