Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine’s Day

Chinese New Year and Valentines day falls on the same day I guess… It is much unique this year… Last year I was able to celebrate with a someone special, but this year seems to be much different. I had no valentine. But I guess somehow its valentines day we must let the person we love know that we love them, so I decided to put it here. Maybe he’ll see it, maybe he wont. At least, I did show my love for him.

IMG_6036

God has his own plans, I always tell myself that. He has his time for me to have something, to experience something. I got in ELS, and coincidently you were my partner. Both of us were leaders to lead the society to take part in something we never took part before. There I admired your leadership, your capability, and to find that you were kind hearted, you had qualities that I’ve never seen anyone had. I was amazed, yet I told myself I couldn’t fall for you, because I see myself as someone incapable, I find myself just like any other typical girl. Yet, God gave us the opportunity to get to know each other, and you were the one who admired my capability, you said I was pretty even though I looked like a mess, you encouraged me and made me laugh when I was down. You were someone that I needed to see every day, you were someone who played such an important role in my life.

My stupidity and curiosity broke our bond. It left us alone crying, shedding tears of pain. Fill us with hopelessness and despair. We never did saw this coming, we never thought that just someone insignificant could just tear us apart. You would always advice me, never let anyone’s words affect both of us, yet, as ignorant as I am, as naive as I was. I heed your words and brought us here. We needed each other, but we couldn’t embrace each other anymore.  Because you were filled with fear, fear of getting yourself hurt again, and I was filled with regret. However, today appears to be Valentine’s day, I am still having the card you gave me, I read through it again. And today I will tell you that I love you. I love you so much, and I would never put you in such a situation again. I will always love you till God has something else or someone else for me, only then I will move on from here, I’ll keep our memory in a special place, a place no one can occupy, only you.

Vic, I love you.

No comments: