Thursday, January 28, 2010

Changed me?




Before coming to Australia, I thought it would be tormenting to be faraway from home. Homesick is like inevitable. The first week was what I've expected, tormenting. Agonizing. It was slightly unbearable cuz I wasnt use to it at all.
The second week turned better, it was a better week for me, exciting was the word. The first venue I visited was Philip Island. The waves and the colour of the sea water, was really amazingly beautiful. The wind was chilly, it was a 20 degrees day. The city life was even better, buying a tram ticket from the chemist and board the tram was my usual routine. Then I got off to Colin Street, where branded goods like hermes, chanel, louis vuitton, etc was located just right there. There I started walking along until I reached Swanston Street, where Myers, David Jones was all located there. A shopping heaven. A couple of baskers filled the streets, many beautiful people roam the streets in their latest fahionable wears, from the most expensive Salvotore Ferragamo shoes to the cheapest Rubi shoes.

Meeting new people, people who mostly lived half a century, there we sat having fine dinner every night, with the accompliment of red and white wine. Listening to advises from them, from money to love, to marriage. Almost every day I was travelling on various luxurious car, BMW 7 series, Mercedes S class, to the adorable mini.. etc. Visiting houses that cost almost 1 and half mil. then I thought to myself, yes, this is the life I wanna live.

I wanna live a comfortable life, a life where there are no debts, this is no dream because many people out there are living such a life. The key is not difficult. It is just to be knowledgeable in the area of your job, and while buliding your own riches, never hold back for anyone. Most ladies here that I've met built their own riches, they arent reliant to their spouse. This is what I want to be.

Melbourne, a city where you can find beautiful parks filled with the abundance of greenery just right in the middle of the bustling city. Living in Melbourne is just like how the city is located itself, everything out there is moving fast, but deep down in your heart there is peace and serenity, it is somewhat irony.

Yes, Melbourne, I am coming back here once again. I'll live here very soon. Just a few more years and I am able to enjoy your beauty. Embrace it.

No comments: