Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Uni life?


When I was a little younger I always thought that I would start my college life in Melbourne, I always thought that I had the chance or at least I thought that it is confirmed that I would be in Melbourne furthering my studies. Seems like my dream didn't come true. I would be starting in KL instead. Doing everything local. However I had to admit that studying in Melbourne is rather challenging because the Unis are rather hard to get in. I always thought Victoria Uni is quite and okay Uni, but after hearing from my aunt. I dont think so.

Well, starting in Taylors would be different. I am somewhat excited and nervous at the same time. A new chapter of my life will start very soon in just a few days. I hope I wont wound up clubbing and stuff. Cuz thats not what i wanna go for.

I have only one thing to focus on is to migrate to Aus. So, I have to work hard and see how things go. I dont want this dream of mine to perish just like my furthering my studies in Aussie dream. God will lead me..

Its 1 am. I think I have to turn in. Movie day tomorrow followed after Kong Hao's cny party. Hope I wont get drunk tomorrow. I ll have limited alcohol consumption. ( I hope) Cuz he has a box of merlot and heineken. maybe a cup of merlot and a bottle of heineken will do. Thanks to my uncle that I have a little knowledge or two in wine. :D

Peace out.

No comments: