Friday, February 12, 2010

Back to basics

Picture 001IMG_0823

Went to Singapore yesterday with Peisi. I have to be honest its my first time going with my friend, and I had no idea whatsoever to travel around Singapore. I have to be honest I dont fancy Singapore that much apart from the abundance of fashionable clothes. However the rest, I’ll just keep it to myself. Thank you Peisi for bringing me around, and to take the trouble to take me to places I’ve never been, I had a great time with you. Love you so much!! 

19873_1339532769024_1252293892_31011389_7370282_n

I still miss Australia a lot, miss everything about it. But its time for me to go back to reality and go to KL and start my Uni  life. Australia can wait for three years, I will be back as I said before.

Had a short time chatting with Kong hao and Peisi. I really enjoy their company and their funny jokes. I really love spending time with them. I will so miss them so much if I were to go to Uni. Love you guys heaps.

IMG_0821

Vic is on his way to Jerantut, and I am staying back for CNY here. No other plans. My feelings for Vic is somewhat complicated. I dont know what am I to do if I have to stop seeing him for a few months, I dont know. Life has to go on. I made a promise to him, that if I would see him again in the future, and there is a possibility that both of us were to see each other often, and if both of us were to be single. I would give both of us a chance again. Vic, lets leave us to God to decide. If you are mine, you’ll be mine eventually.

No comments: