Friday, February 26, 2010

Sungei Wang

I woke up in a shock around 11 am, I had to blame my room for being so dark that I could hardly even see the sunlight. I knew that I was about to go to Sungei Wang around 1pm. So I rushed, get myself done speedily fast(my fast applies to an hour and a half.)

The weather is really unbearable, hot yet humid. Not every Caucasians favourite weather. My housemate and I had to squeeze like a sardines in the small car. 4 of us in the backseat.

Sungei Wang is packed with people, for obvious reasons. It was my first time actually to have a stroll in sungei wang. The place is filled with shops that its not really my liking, the mall is rather rundown compared to other malls, its like the holiday plaza in Johor. However its a place filled with cheap stuff... Of course dont expect anything unique, as most of the stuff is imported from China, and obviously its comes in a big bundle. So things there are quite typical in my opinion. I didnt quite enjoy strolling in this mall. The only thing I was satisfied is that the magazines there are cheap, Nylon was only 9.90, American issue. And the Gap tee was 19, and of course lovely and satisfying lunch. I had Teppanyaki, heaps of vege and cuttlefish. I was so stuffed with all of the food. Cuttlefish panfriend teppanyaki style, seasoned with salt and pepper. Sprinkled with fried garlic. LOVE! Wish I could have it now AGAIN! (starving, I am...) Enough of the food talk, thats all about Sungei Wang. I have to make a move to satisfy my growling stomach with a cup of mushroom soup. Peace out.

No comments: