Monday, February 8, 2010

Back to the same routine....

Time passed so fast. I was really shocked that my 5- week holidays is all over. I stepped out the plane, I wont stop whinning about how humid the weather is, the grass is much yellower than Australia. And so on... I really miss Melbourne. I miss the architecture, miss the air, miss the people, the place, miss it a lot. But I ll make sure that I ll be back there again. Because I love the city, I love everything about it.

Went to check Taylors out today, and I got my application accepted. So I guess there's where I am going to start my new life. It fears me, new environment, new people... I am scared..But at the same time I am excited to be able to start a new life.

I am having a slight jetlag... Off to sleep I's going to....*yawns*

Missing Uncle Chu and Aunt Theresa...=( sobs...

No comments: