Monday, February 15, 2010

CNY 2010

The poon family portrait.

I had no idea why won't I post a valentine blogpost and CNY blogpost together. Oh well, awkwardness would be my excuse for it. This years' Cny and Valentines day falls on the same day.

The sound of the crackers filled my neighbourhood in the strike of twelve. Some people might think its a nuisance, some people love the feeling of it. For me, its just a little disturbing because I was half asleep. sorry for not embracing cny's ambience.This is what I wore for CNY. The blouse is from Aus, ginger floral skirt from cotton on, nine west heels, and the bib necklace from forever new(aus). My dad finds the bib necklace weird. Oh well... Oh, not sure anyone noticed, I actually dyed my hair, its a little dark brown. I am satisfied. I guess that what I am opting for. :D
This is me setting up the dinner table in my grands' place. I had the best dinner for the past two days. Love.

I head to CS with the family to watch Percy Jackson and the lightning theif. I would rate that movie 4 out of 5. its kinda good. but its so harry potter-ish... No doubt is directed by chris columbus.

School starts next week. Freaky.

No comments: