Tuesday, November 3, 2009

what am I suppose to believe in??

I am shocked that you actually read my blog... All of those things that happened... shouldnt have happened if I saw this coming... I was real hurt... You dont wanna be the guy who hurt me? but you already just did... I chose to believe that you werent like him, you are different. I trusted you...but...I got betrayed... again?? Of all people you know how much hurt I went thru in the past, you knew. And I trusted you with my heart...

You said you dont wanna lose friend? Is that an excuse to run away from the fact that you didnt like me anymore? or you are just not ready to committ??

I am okay in the morning when everyone is here with me, being here with me when I needed them, but when its time to go to bed it gets so hard to sleep, the pain is way excruciating... it is too intense.... I cant believe it again and again that I was cheated once again, got betrayed again... I hate the feeling of being betrayed...

I am moving on, I'll try to. I'm gonna do okay without you. I'm sure I will. I'll go to college with no regrets whatsoever. Start a new life, and I m sure there's someone out there who knows how to love me, and appreciate me. I am sure of that.


thanks brother bank for accompanying me for the past few days.. without y'all I'll probably be dead by now....

No comments: