Monday, November 9, 2009

*Love Sick*

Yes, I am love sick. Its 12:37am in the morning, and I am trying to force myself to bed but I just cant. I cant stop missing you. Its killing me!

I've been restless the whole day, I tried casting you out of my brain for a moment but I just cant. I nap and I dreamt of you ( a couple of people were in my dream, Jason was in it, no idea why) I close my eyes and I see you. But, I guess this feeling is not tormenting or agonizing to me this time, I am actually enjoying the feeling of missing you, cuz maybe its worth it? ....

But, the worst part is that I cant see you till I get back from Penang which is next Tuesday. Sobs... I'll be leaving on Saturday night, and you'll be back on Friday? You'll probably be so tired and you wont wanna get outta your house by then... sobs... i'll miss you so much.....=( I am trying so hard to find ways to get to bed but it isnt easy..hate it! Sleeping Pills... I need them!!!! I am suffering from love sick....Vic vic... come to my dreams now....=[


PS: Congrats to Jason, that he got his driving licence. I am sure he is so happy, or maybe just happy. no idea. but for sure I am happy for him, not that he is gonna drive and look for me, but just pure happy. =] So that means, bro, the mags are ready for pick up. haha... you're half naked lady is waiting to be picked up, and I want FHM please. i wanna see the veronicas please!!! I cant wait anymore. =(

No comments: