Wednesday, November 11, 2009

!!!wowness!!

Is there such a word called "wowness"? no idea, but i sorta created my own. There are so many reasons I am wowing for the moment. First is, wow, i went shopping with my mum today, i got a black dress with really weird design, but who cares cuz its unique. and i bought a denim studded jacket. that is the real wowness. cuz damn i've been looking for a studded jacket for sometime. so its yipee!

Second wowness, is meeting my bro with his ex in cs. that is a real wow. i thought both of them quarrelled? no idea. but as long as he is happy i am cool. if they get back together she better treat him well. technically its none of my business. haha...

Third wowness, my darling vic is coming home on Fri. yipee..i cant wait to meet him before i take off to Penang. Miss him so muchie!!

Fourth wowness, I am going Penang. So its cool that I get to lay off from here for the moment. gotta enjoy the heat, the food, the beach and attend a cool wedding. hope there are cute german guys there?? hahaha...

Cheers peeps.... expect the unexpected.

No comments: