Sunday, November 8, 2009

FINALLY!

....... I am gonna say kudos to myself that I finally graduated!!! whee...after six years of crap, fun, and being left out once in awhile...yesssshhh!!I am proud that I persevered.... I am proud of myself. Totally am.

Graduation was fine, prom was even better... Everyone looked really gorgeous. No comments to those who did fashion "faux pas". But the rest who dressed well, you all looked lovely. My favourite was hui xian, which she had the amazing dress on her, and a great pair of red pumps.. Lovely... For guys, most of them looked kinda alike, but I really have to add that Jason looked good, apart from his good looks, I guess he achieved that T.I look?? But his stare was rather like Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl. Hahaha... Vic was different, he looked smarter if only the hairstylist didnt ruin his hair... After party in Dolce was okay, fun I guess?? but the music wasnt all the good. My darling Pei shi was a 'bom" on the dance floor, I had so much fun but... it was sorta ruined by... that dude who pulled my darling off the dance floor. No comments about that. Got drunk and fell asleep... Was a total mess... I promise myself not to get drunk the next time, and to only go clubbing with my sista Shannon. Cuz at least there is someone who would look after me, who would watch my step. So I am planning to go this coming Friday!! Shannon I am in! hahaha...Cabana and not Dolce. lol...

Paramore is coming next year to SG. that means, I am gonna work and Paramore here I come. I've been waiting to see you live!! I have to be there!!!!! Anticipating to be there...=)

No comments: