Saturday, October 31, 2009

I kinda saw it coming.

I kinda saw it coming... everything.. your actions shows clearly, I am not blind, I am not stupid. But, I've grown up. I wont hate you because I am over such things. Things just happened in one way or another. Maybe we arent made for each other. we thought we were. We rush. But its a good thing we found it out earlier. Maybe the pain wont hurt that bad. I am fine without you. I am. You're a good friend but I would assume you're not a good boyfriend? Its just my assumptions. But, I would want to say thank you. Because I've learnt from my mistakes. I aint making them the second time.

Brother bank... I love you guys. I need all of you realy bad. But thanks for everything. You guys are the best.... we have to hang out on prom!! Have as much fun as possible. I am happy for Kong Hao.. Cuz he finally have his gal.. Couldnt be any happier. The amount of hardship you went through for her. Enjoy being in love cuz it really feels good to love and be loved by someone. =)

... Vic... probably I hurt you real bad... I am sorry I did. But I am making up my mistakes. i am sorry. I am regretting everything. I know you wont believe the things I said now because I betrayed your trust. But you are the one who never fails to watch my step, and take care of me. My eyes opened up, I could finally see clearly... I'll give some time... I am sure we can work things out... I am sure of that.

No comments: