Sunday, November 8, 2009

*Saving us*


I haven't been writing for a long time, but, you're right, I should start doing what I love. Get back to the lifestyle I use to live, write love to you, write and describe every loveliness, every pain and wrath, everything in life that deserves to be written about.

We met each other, by fate. Having to love each others imperfectness and perfectness. We made a decision to hold each others' hands, and go through everything together. Everything. Happiness, pain, hurt, anger, anything and everything. We were madly in love with each other, we kissed madly each time we watch a movie, and coming out of theater not knowing half of what the movie is about, but this is what we are. We never failed to visit the record store, going through all of the record we love, you never believed in downloaded music, you despise bad sound quality, I tried convincing you but failed all the time. We quarrelled over the most stupendous things. We cared to much about what each other never did rather than what each other did.

Till the day, I got my feelings fooled, I got taken off the track. I betrayed your trust, your love, my promises to you. I was misleaded by someone who can only be and always be my best friend. I hear your cry through voicemails, I would cry every night feeling messed up, not knowing what to do, because I was hurt. I fooled myself, I thought he could help me forget what we have, I thought he could give me more than you can. I was in a dilemma. I hated the feeling of being in a crossroad and to choose. I went to him, only to find my expectations wrong, and got myself bruises and cuts.

Now, I am running back to you, with remorse, regret. Feeling very sorry with what I've done. And to find that you werent the guy I used to know, you grew, knowing your priorities. I lost my trust, you never dare to believe me, only leaving everything to God. But here I am now, I learnt from my mistakes, and I am never going to make them again. I am going to prove that I still love you...

I love you for being idiotic, I love you for being funny, I love you for being overprotective at times, I love being capable, I love you being smart, I love you for being sensitive towards my feelings, I love the perfectness and imperfectness of you.

Take my hand, we'll go through this together again, and I am not letting go this time. I swear I wont. Our hands will be stuck to each other with love, and trust once again.

No comments: