Monday, November 30, 2009

Back to where I was

It has been quite a while since I was laid off from school. My routines can be decribed with one word : boring. Yes, very boring. I couldn't find anything that can amuse me in my house, apart from my hilarious mother and sister. I decided to go back to my own routine of reading fashion blogs, and how I love ro indulge in their creative writing, which would impress me without fail. It also brings me to their life of constantly attending fashion shows by many fabulous designers, staying in hotels like the ritz-carlton or four seasons, it is indeed a lifestyle that everyone wants to live.

It frustrates me so much that my friends are just working and getting money, and I, I just sit in front of the computer the whole day, facebooking, and reading fashion blogs. How I wish that I get paid to do all of these stuff..( I am sure everyone hope for that too!)

I am opting for a change in my lifetstyle, and of course place. I want to go to Paris and live for a few years, this is one of the things I want to do. I want a change in my environment, a change in the weather and architecture. But, it is of course a fantasy of mine, and soon to be reality. My dear Vansha would agree with the change in environment and people.

Oh dear Paris, I sure miss your cold air and scent, I sure miss your lovely architecture and night lights. And I promise I'll be back very soon.

No comments: