Saturday, November 28, 2009

*drowning*

I couldn't stop repeating the scene from new moon when Edward left Bella in my head. It so heart wrenching. I cried during the movie. And I do feel the pain badly. No idea whether is it because the movie really got me or is it because I am feeling the same too...

Having to lose someone you really love really does hurts, he is so near yet so far. Knowing that going back is just not possible. I feel so empty. I could sit in a corner, and just daze, and suddenly cry because I am hurting so much inside. The pain is way too numb. Sometimes I cant even cry, I just dont know what to do.

" it suddenly feels like a hole punched inside my heart, and the edges of the hole burning...."
adapted from New Moon.

this is what I am feeling now, and always been since I left you...
The hole in my heart hasnt heal either, it just get bigger and bigger. And soon I feel like I am drowning. I cant get hold of my breathing.

Nothing could distract me from thinking of you everyday. Its sad that you dont feel the same. I wont blame you for I cast this upon myself.

No comments: