Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bum?

The moment I opened my eyes, I set my eyes on that white fair ceiling, the same old ceiling I've been seeing for the past five years. The next thing that came out of my mind was: what the hell am I going to do today?? This question has been a frequent visitor to my mind. I feel awful knowing that I am not working, not earning a single cent but just frequently spending my folks' money, I feel useless... My friends are doing productive work out there, and me?

I need new things in my life, I wanna keep my mind off things.. I wanna meet new people, I wanna be in a new environment, somewhere far from this area. I am still contemplating whether should I ask my godparents if its okay that I should be there in Melbourne and work there. Stay there for a month. But, I guess I dont have the guts to do so, I still linger on the things here.. its like damn effing irony.

I feel like some sorta bum, just staring in front of boxes and not leveraging on anything..
F! I am pissed..

No comments: