Sunday, August 31, 2008

△To my darling Vic△

Yesterday was the worst day of my week,
but it made me stronger.
When I left, I thought you would come after me, at least tell me something, or at least accompany me to the bus stop.
But you didn't, you just sat there and see me leave.
When I reached the bus stop, I never gave up the believe that you were behind me,
But, no, you weren't there.
My heart was in pieces, my heart was peeling, I felt the intense pain, its different from what I used to feel in the past...
This time is even worse,
I was filled with anger and hurt,
I was so hurt,
the things you said in the past,
you didn't do it,
it was a lie,
a total lie.
You told me to trust you,
I tried to trust you,
I took that big step to trust you,
But you left me there.
You made me lose my trust in you.

I aboard the bus,
my tears welled up in my eyes,
I just kept holding back my tears,
I know I can't shed this tear for you,
I told myself that I was strong enough,
I am independent,
I am strong.
But no,
I was lying,
lying to myself,
telling myself that everything is fine.
It made me worse.
I was suffocating in pain,
I can't catch my breath.
I just stood in the bus,
looking outside the window.
My tears fell,
it rolled down my cheek,
I can't control it...

Reached CS,
the only place I knew I could run to is Music Kaki,
It was the only place in CS I felt like home.
I rushed, I didn't see the road,
I crossed it like there's no tomorrow..
I reached there, hoping huiz would be there.
But she wasn't.
But thank God Wayne was there...
I went in there,
and I just cried on the spot!! Embarrassing though..
Wayne consoled me... Helped me...
I was feeling better.

Vic,
you left me there,
I was so hurt my darl,
I love you really much,
At that time I was contemplating that whether did I made the wrong decision to trust you or love you,
But I hope this won't happen to me,
I don't wanna fall to pieces..
I just had enough of crying for you,
I wanna be happy about the things you did for me,
I wanna be happy about what we have..
You're so important to me,
so important...
I love you so much,
there's no word could express how I feel about you..
I hope that we'll be able to go through loads of challenges together.
I heart you.

No comments: