Friday, August 8, 2008

♥I am yours...♥

To my darling Victor...

I am really sorry for posting such a hurting post before that...
I decided to post something specially for you... Just to tell you how I feel and everything...

I am so in love with you,
I really am in love with you...
I never felt this way before,
never felt for someone like this before...
this feelings are indescribable...
I get so excited when I see you,
feel so happy when I'm with you,
I don't feel nervous,
I feel that I am myself...
When we sit close together,
my heart beats so fast,
When we talk to each other,
when we looked at each other,
I just kept hoping that time would stop for me,
so I could just face you and talk to you for a long time...
The size of your hand,
the broadness of your shoulders...
are just nice and perfect enough for me...
You're all I want,
You're all I need,
I want to hold onto you till the end..

Those words you said to me touched me in every way,
you said you gave your whole heart to me,
I promise I'll take good care of it,
you said I am the first girl you loved so much,
I am the first girl who showed you what love is,
the girl who you cant stop thinking of no matter where you are...

I am really sorry that I doubt your feelings for me at first,
I am really sorry that I don't trust you...
I am sorry...
Now I am taking that big step,
I am gonna be brave to step out,
and to trust you...
I will...
I won't wanna let you down ever ever again~
I am yours...
I
♥ you.


No comments: