Saturday, August 23, 2008

I am back!






































Just got back from penang... its an awesome trip i guess?
got loads of pics to upload but I am sorta lazy,
I juz picked a few here and there...
Just cut my bangs,
Looking like a small gal i mz say...
Had a lot of fun in Penang..
I got loads to post now!!
Okay, first the Olympics...
Woo-hoo!!!
My favourite Olympian of all...
Mr. Phelps!!!( I think he is mostly everyones fav!)
he is soooooo hot!




















And there is Kobe Bryant, my fav. basketball player, although I must admit,
this game I watched hours ago was sorta disappointing...
But, USA still won Spain... Hehe...U go dreamteam!!!




















Okay, enough of Olympics..
Tomorrow school is starting,
kinda psyched...
But...
At the same time its like time for pressure...=(
However, I can meet darl once again...
I can meet tracey and nee, and yivonn,
and I am really happy!!!
Haha... Irony feeling..

to my beloved,

Its a new start for us,
there maybe loads of challenges in the future,
but I hope for the best...
I pray that God will watch over us..
I pray that God will be there for us no matter what...
Thankzx so much for all the things u've done...
Appreciate it with all my heart...
thank you so much~
I love you.

1 comment:

RoxyRose said...

damn nic, its such a long time since you post somethin. lmao MICAHEL P. is a fucking hell hottie!!!!!!!!!he is so damn hot but i tell ya i cant like him anymore cox he is already famous and some of my classmates are crazy about him already, so yea i need to change cos i dont like to "share" idol with those preps!!lmao nic i luv ya, and michael too...<333