Sunday, August 31, 2008

Thank you all for everything, I truly appreciate it.

Tracey dearest,
Thank you for your blog post, its truly touching to know that they is someone like you there for me,
and I am so freaking grateful that God placed someone like you there in front of me, a sister who would go through the ups and downs with me. Like yesterday, you were there for me 24/7! And its like you understand everything, its so hard to fine someone who feels the same and thinks the same as me, and there you are sis. Its like you're my another twin, its just that we look different. I'll stay strong, I'll be the happy nicole you know. Cuz that is who I really am. The emo nicole is vanished from now on. Thankz a lot my dear sister... Thankz so much! Love you lotz!

家源:
我看到你写的东西~怎么说我还蛮感动的~
谢谢你的关心,我会一直保持着笑容~我会坚强的面对困难~
昨天,只是个小小的障碍罢了~哈哈~我会面对它的~哈哈!
谢谢啦~~~^^

No comments: