Sunday, August 3, 2008

What a Saturday....

Yesterday was a weird day... I cant really explain...First there's down then there's ups...
First... It was my friend... A friend I never thought would react this way to me... Who gives a shit bout that bitch really, she is a true disappointment... She wrote a composition about me.. first you'l think its so sweet.. but hell havent started yet! She wrote how much she hated this friend of hers... She wrote that I have the intention to steal her boyfriend!!! Its like WTF! Hello!! I am way not interested in him man! Totally not my type of guy!!!! Man... its way way ridiculous that she said stuff like this...Man man... I really cant imagine how stupid can that get! Haha! Later on she wrote about me being so irresponsible about handling her stuff... Its like she said I kept on delaying, I am like haha!! Hello! I've been really busy okay! I am trying my best to do the best for you cuz you're a friend that I cared about! Its stupid really..haha~!! Something for me to laugh at at least... Stuff like that wont bring me down... But I really got comments to give her
" well... Mrs whatever, I dnt think I wanna name you at all... well you've been really weird... Like the first thing I could never never accept that you saying me wanting to steal your boyfriend.. Come on man! Your boyfriend is just a friend and I would never want him.. And I really think the way you lock him up.. thats so sad for him somehow its not my business.. the big point is.. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR MAN!!! You know its really sad that you treat me this way, cuz I seriously cared about you cuz you were cast out from our class... Later on, I realize it was yourself who cast it upon yourself... I realize after the charity sales activity.. I knew you did a lot... I knew you tried your best... I was there to try to believe that you did your best.. Yet... after that I realize... You're so good to put the blame on others... Its like wtf!!!! The more I write the more I get really pissed off!!! But I gotta be calm anyhow. You're just a faker.. If you really hated me then say so.. Stop pretending.. Cuz I really hate fakers!!!!"


Okay.. society day.. Today is our Election day...
It was a blast!
We've got a new committee....
The president is none other than my darl...Victor. It was kinda predicted somehow!haha
The vice president is Traceline, I am so proud of my babe!!!
Educational Section Leader is Xin Yi.. She deserved it!!!
Recreational Section Leader is none other than the insane me!
Art leader is Ching2... She rockz man!
secretary Cora, ass.secretary kai xuan,
treasurer Yin toong,
auditor Yin yee
General Affair is Mr beaver...
An awesome commitee! It'll be a blast next year!!!! Haha!!!!

My next project is the farewell party...
Hmmm... time to get started! haha...

Loves,
Nicole Jaden

No comments: