Friday, August 1, 2008

For people who really cares...

Just got a new blog,
To let those who really understands me, who really loves me,
who really cares about me...
I am so sick of fakers...

I am just who I am, and nothing is gonna change that..
I love being who I am...
No one can change me...

I have a life that I really love,
A family who is there for me,
Friends who are super awesome,
And an awesome guy who I really love...
And I am happy with this life!

I just wanna thank my dearest sister Tracey for writtin a post for me.
Its really awesome and touching,
She is just the only girl I think who really understands how I feel...
She is the only girl who really cares and been through the same things as me...
And I really thank God for letting me know this awesome girl!
Cheers to our friendship ahead!
I love Tracey to bits!!!

Loves,
Nicole Marie Jaden

No comments: