Wednesday, September 3, 2008

•Messed up!•

Feeling hungry,
feeling dirty,
feeling messed up.
Is this what normal peeps feel?
Feeling really pain inside,
its like,
You wanna scream it out loud,
You wanna break free from this shit you're going through,
Trying so hard to actually find a true best friend,
who actually listen to all your crap, your feelings,
relate them in the exact same way,
Trying to fit in a place where you actually belong...
Cuz you're so sick of faking it,
so sick of acting,
showing this people you're fine,
but inside you're bleeding,
you're crying,
you're screaming...
I don't know bout tis peeps,
but I am like that for sure....
I am trying to fake it..
Its like putting on a mask every single day till it becomes a habit...
Till you don't know what has become of you...

Vic,
I wanna apologize for feeling this way,
I am waiting for your call,
but you're asleep..
All I can do is write my feelings out here....
The thing i wanna ask is...
"Am I holding onto you too tight?"
Please do tell me...
So I know when I can let go...

No comments: