Sunday, August 24, 2008

To Tracey and Sze nee..

Tracey:
Hey sista.. its been a long time since i see you or hear from you,
Never get to hear your adorable voice...sigh...
was suppose to watch movie together but I wasnt able to go...
Sorry sis,
But First thing of all!
I miz u so much!!!!
Gosh, come to think about it, we're sorta alike,the way we think and do...^^
But of course you are much more adorable than me,
Haha! Anyways, really hope to see u man!!! Haha..Love you loads!!! Mwah!

Nee:
there u go, yr pic... I think its really adorable dear!
Haha...
I miz u during the hols too...
Hope you have fun during the camp...^^
Thankzx and thankzx again for being there for me always always....^^
Love u lotz! Muackzx!

1 comment:

RoxyRose said...

thanks loads nic, thanks for mentioning moi in your purplish blog appreciated it!!!!oh yea and your bangs is so so adorable!!!!!:D
oh come on, it is always moi pleasure to know you, to freak out with ya, luv ya loads and loads and still loads sis, sometimes, i fear about next next year, when u and the guys will graduate, sigh man. :/ tat is y i cherrish every bits with all of ya!><