Sunday, November 30, 2008

I miss you.



I miss you.
I wanna yell out loud,
I wanna let the world know that I miss you.
You are the only one that could only make me feel this way.
I cant stop thinking bout yesterday,
it was short, but awesome.
As our hands twined together,
I felt your warmth,
I felt your love,
It is unforgettable.
All I thought about at that moment,
is not to let your hand go.
I held it tight,
treasuring every moment.
It was awesome, beautiful.
Seeing you smile,
I could feel your happiness,
It brightened up my spirit.
As you hugged me,
I felt your warmth,
I felt secure,
I felt like nothing could harm me when you hugged me.
As our lips touched,
I felt warmth in my heart,
I felt nothing in this world could make me feel this way,
I felt I needed nothing else in this world.
When I am in pain,
You are my remedy,
as you rubbed your hands against mine,
as you hug me,
Your scent is euphoric,
You healed me instantly,
The pain vanished.
When I am afraid,
You gave me courage,
You gave me support.
When I felt so small,
You made me feel that I can conquer this world,
Your encouragements never failed to lift me up.
When I am all alone in the dark,
You are my light,
You are always there.
You go through pain and loneliness with me.

Only you Vic, only you can make me feel this way.
I LOVE YOU.



No comments: