Friday, November 7, 2008

Trully trully disappointed!

Today was really agonizing, painful, disappointing, any word you can use to describe how horrible and angry I felt today.

Today, I had this meeting in the auditorium that I am suppose to attend, and to me it was actually really important. The meeting was about the camp that I am suppose to attend, and I am part of the committee. So here goes, Vic told me to wait for him in front of the auditorium, at 11:00am. Tracey came to my class as she said she was passing by and so I followed her to the auditorium. I waited for Vic, waited and waited. Then maybe I thought, he had something to do, its okay if he is late. He'll come, even if he has something, he'll come and inform me, I kept believing this. Suddenly, I saw佳语in front of the auditorium with her bf, as always. And it kinda shook me when I saw her, cuz she is Vic's classmate, she is down her already, why isn't he? So I suggested to Tracey why not we go and look for him, maybe he is still in his class. And so we did.

We arrived there, and he saw us, he came out and told Tracey something, which obviously I wasn't listening, because I didn't have the mood. His facial expression really pissed me off! He looked like he didn't give a damn to this meeting. I mean if you are really busy at least, at least, inform me... Don't keep me waiting like an idiot really. So I just walked away. My heart sank so to the bottom of my shoes.

After that, I head straight to the auditorium, and宏棋asked:承泽在哪里??And I was like, oh, I went to his class and he had something up and he is coming later, and I look like I didn't care, but obviously I did care.

But seriously, I wasn't happy at all.... I know it is like a small thing and I am so sensitive towards this situation. But, I cared about everything that happened here. I decided to put my heart into this camp, I decided to be responsible for this camp as I am part of this committee. Its a huge team, but being part of it is really cool. And I think being punctual for meeting like this is a must.

And I missed Vic like crazy today, it was really tormenting for me. I tried to distract myself and put my attention on other things... But I can't, he just kept appearing in my thoughts.

Vic,
Today was insane for me, I was actually hurt. I don't like to be pissed or get angry at you. I don't like it at all... Not at all. Each time I get pissed at you my heart just peels, the more angry I am, the more my heart peels. You know how much I love you, and how much effort I put into this relationship just to make it last,because I care. And I try to compromise and be the best of myself, but sometimes its so difficult. But I choose to persist and stay strong for us. And I hope you'll do the same. Because I can't do it alone. And you know that. I love you so much Vic, so so much. And its been a crazy day today. Even though its a small issue but it did a lot of pain to my heart. I heart you.

No comments: