Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This is for Tracey.

Hey there dear Tracey, this post is for you.
Hope your results are okay, mine was slightly disappointing. But I am okay. ;)
Miss you a lot actually, you know why? Cuz you're my beloved sister, and you're the only sis and friend who really understands me. Been feeling kinda pressured this few days. There is so much I wanna tell you... After my spm we really need to hang out! And the society trip, we need to plan!!!!!! =)
I wanna give my best wishes to Anna. Hope she is doing fine. =)

I've bottled up my feelings and everything just so that I could express everything infront of you. I miss you a lot really.

No matter what, remember sis whenever you feel lonely or anything, just remember that I am always here for you. Always!!!! So each time you feel down just remember that me, Nicole, will always be here to cheer you on and cheer you up!!! Love you to bits!!!

Take care yea? Love you a lot!!! Mwah mwah!!!!!!

1 comment:

RoxyRose said...

aww...nic....this is so sweet, i mean...wow, u dont know anna but u even wish her best wishes n everything,,,awww...she really needs it shes going through loads... ...i say a BIG thank you to you from Anna.;D
but she is also a person who i believe tat everything will be okey again as long as you dare to accept the truth n keep life rollin. =D u both, are always my role model, the person who treat me in a way no one treated me like tat before. thanks to you both.=D

about the results, mine sucks too, like asshole sucks. ergh! freak out hated it.!.

i know wat u mean nic, i know wat u mean, ppl like to critisize us, but we, have to hang in there. besides, they are kinda pathatic sometimes, i mean their life is so damn boring since they actually have some fucking time to critisize ppl who are so so innocent, arent we? hahaha just kidding man. they are just a bunch of shits n assholes!.!.!

we will meet tomorrow, yea?
yup definetly! after your SPM, we will be BLASTING together like always yea?

i luv ya too, awww....WE NEED TO GO TO A CONCERT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!I DONT CARE WHOS CONCERT IS IT, ALL I KNOW IS I WANNA BLAST IN A CONCERT WITH U ALL!!!!!!

;D MISS YA TOO, i really do too!!!
luvs.