Sunday, November 23, 2008

A new changed me.

First thing first.... I think I am a bit to know this.
PARAMORE'S FINAL RIOT! IS GONNA BE OUT ON 25.11!
I am so so so pyched I tell ya! Its like I can finally see her live concerts and stuff. No more sitting in front of the comp man. haha... I am so so pyched. Its a must buy thing! =)

okay... relating to the title up there.
I guess I am motivated to change myself into someone better.
Trust me people, you'll see a new and happy nic.
Emoness is outta my life. Officially.
Today, I went to church. The youths there, most of them are from the new zealand church.
They are just full of spirit, they are like ever ready to stand up for God.
And its really wonderful how God open up in their lives.
I mean, I should be like them, being all positive and all.
Be someone strong, and get defeated by little things and challenges.
I can conquer all this fear, all this negativity in me.
I am gonna be someone different.
Someone who will acheive great things. God will help me all the way.
I have faith in him.