Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My feelings are sure.


Today finally arrived. I finally got to meet Vic. I think I waited for almost a month for this day to arrived. It was insanely long. But finally I have to say, we met each other. We finally did.

He was there, standing in front of me, I couldn't believe my eyes that he is in front of me. I got to look at him clearly, he always had this grin on his face, that won't fail to put a smile on my face. He was still, as usual, smiling, cheerful.

I went to school for a meeting for some Junior one camp thing. I am part of the committee. In the food preparation group. Which Vic was also in the same group with me, thank God! =) My group leader is awesome, hypo, happy, serious at times though. Group members. Funny. Cool. They can be really nice people I think. I was happy there, being the usual me, laughing, being hypo. I met Vic's best friend Hong Qi. He is really a funny guy. Fun guy I think. Love my group.

After the meeting, me and Vic decided to sit down, and hang out. We ordered a drink, sat there, and just kept talking and talking.As he streched his hand towards mine. I felt warmth once again. Its like electricity travelling through my veins. It went straight to my heart. My heart melted once again. Seeing him smile, seeing him talk, seeing him sip his drink, I just hoped that this could stay for hours. I just don't want to be awake from this so called dream of mine. As I looked and stared, my heart raced, I was really sure, me, Nicole, was really in love with this guy in front of me. I was irrecoverably in love with Victor. As he smiled, he lightened up the room. Everything was perfect. My love for him just kept deepens. He is perfect to me, because the good in him had just covered all the flaws from him. His heart and love was true.

This love that we both are having now, could be perfect if we think it is. Perfect in an imperfect way. There are hardships, but we both are determined to go through all of these with God's guidance and go through this together.

Right now, I could be really sure, I was really, truly in love with this guy, Victor. I adored him a lot. And it will still continue to breed inside my heart, till it take over half of my heart, which the other half has been occupied by my Lord and Saviour Jesus.

No comments: