Tuesday, November 18, 2008

1 thing 2 do those 3 words 4 u. I love you.


This post is meant for my darling Vic.

Hey darling, its been days since I see you. I miss you a lot a lot! Even though we still contact each other quite often but really, its been a freaking long time since i see you. Its been a week or so, and I have to keep my hopes high for next week. Hoping I could see you again. I've waited in the classroom trying to let time pass by, hoping I could stay there as long as I could so I could see you at the gate, but I guess I was too early. I really wanna see you. You're just flooding up my thoughts. I can't help to think about you all the time. It's really insane, my mind is just bombarded by the memories we had, everything. I just can't help to replay it again and again, to get back the feeling. Cuz its really a long long time since we had time together, it has been almost a month or so. We never get to hang out, we never get to see each other that often. Each time I tell you this, you always said that it'll strengthen our bond. I just can't help but think why do you always make is sound so easy? It is not easy for me, not at all. Each time I try to stay strong for you. Hoping I could control my emotions. But each time I tried I fail. I've been trying my best to, but I kept on failing. However, you're just the guy who is meant for me, because I never ever felt such love before in my life. Ever ever. I love you so much till it hurts at times. My love for you can't be explained or be elaborated. Your grandpa just passed away yesterday, I know its really difficult for you, you don't have to tell I could feel it. You used to tell me how close you both were. And you just lose him yesterday. I know how it hurts. Losing my nanny is also something difficult for me. No one knew how important she was to me. But you're the only one. Vic, and I just really really hope that you could express more of your feelings to me. Its true you're someone quiet actually, and I learnt to accept that. But, I just hope you could express your feelings to me and tell me how you feel at times. So I could share this feeling, with you. I too treat you like my family, like the way you treat me as yours. And I treasure the time with you, and I feel like myself when I am with you. Right now as I am typing this blog post, I just feel like letting my tears out, because I really miss you so. And I can't help but to cry, cuz that's the only way I let out my frustrations and emotions. I love you.

No comments: