Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'll miss you guys a lot.

Just got the news today by darling, he said, Sze nee and I are going to separate. And I was like huh? I was doing my revision for my last test on Monday. And he suddenly told me that I am gonna part from S2C1. I was really sad, disappointed. I've been in this class for two years, I've was hated then loved. They could be the craziest crowd I've ever mixed with. Especially Nee and Yivonn. Both of them, are my best, and they will always be. They're really crazy, we do everything together. We eat, we pee, we change PE clothes together, we study together, do math together,go tuition together, watch movie together. Man... It was really awesome. Nee and Yivonn both of them really encouraged me to do my best. They encouraged me my studies, society work, they were always there for me. And now I gotta part from you both. It hurts. But always remember my heart and support will always be with you both. Even though we can't change our PE clothes together, seldom pee together, or hang out. But you both are the best. And thank you both for giving me the best memories I can have. I'll miss QZ too. He has always been the funniest guy, he is really an awesome monitor I ever met. He is indeed awesome. You take care too. 韵慧,i'll miss ya tall lady. You're so awesome! You're the funniest, mature, friend. You're really a nice friend to hang out with. I'll be next door guys. haha... Please do invite me to all your class gathering and graduation trip. I wanna have fun with ya guys again. I love ya guys to bits! Mwah~

I'll be in a new class, gonna meet new people. Everything has changed, but thank God I still have cool friends there. 明谨,dolphin,光豪,思广(i've been in the same class with him for six years! since junior one! haha!),学明,承耀。 I am trying to look at the bright side. I cried though, cuz I dont wanna part with sze nee and yivonn. Now, my 2009 goal, be the first student in class. haha... Nic is gonna do her best in her last year in High School.
But I am the first student in class.. hehe... here comes the pressure. But Nic won't stop working hard for what she wants. God will lift her up.

1 comment:

Jenny Lim Sze Nee said...

yeah!number1...dont forget me if you get RM200!!!hahahaha
I will help you to spend d money!!

You can do it~
I promise you
I'm always there
when your heart is filled with sorrow and despair,
you can find me!
I'll carry you,
When you need a friend
just walk out from your classroom,
and come in commerce 1.
We will be there~