Sunday, October 4, 2009

For Tracey


Tracey darling... Do forgive me for not visiting your blog often, do forgive me that i've been taken away by my hectic ass life, do forgive me for not being there when you're not down. Forgive me for everything. I miss you. I am happy that you are learning to be someone so much better than I am. Someone that I look up to and learn. Last time, you are the one who is constantly looking up to me, trying to stay strong in life. But, now I guess I am the one now. I look up to you. You changed within a year. Change to be someone better. Changed to be someone so much stronger. But, I guess I backed out, I surrenderred to my failures these days. I stopped striving, I stopped learning. Maybe I thought this was the only way I could not get hurt or get broken. I guess I chickened out.

I missed the days when we use to laugh out, I missed the days when I use to cry on your shoulders, I miss the days when we would talk about any shit, I miss the days we scream out loud and go crazy over our favourite bands, I miss the days when we would console each other. We were so so close. Yet, now, cuz of life, we are being pulled apart.

Tracey, I really really do miss you. After graduation, I promise you that we will hang out. Just the two of us rite? Lets go for a movie, and after that we can talk... alright? I love you sis... Please reply my blog post in your blog alrite? Love you. Muackzx!

No comments: