Monday, October 5, 2009

....Never thought that it would be this good....




I went out with my crazy friends yesterday... It was a blast... Life is so much better with you guys around... we took a hell lotsa pics... I am sorry darlings that everyone is waiting for the pics... The uploader in facebook is like some freaking bitch..been trying so many times... Patience is what all of us need I guess?? haha...

We went to tebrau city... Checked out a few shops... Looking for ideas for prom dress... I tried out a piece of damn beautiful black sequin dress... its a mini.. its look so good... but my back is some freaking problem...Pimple marks please make your way outta my back! After that we went to Roost for dinner... It was freaking awesome just laughing my ass off after from all the crying the previous night. Pei Shi and Ming Fan took really sweet pics too...
I am happy for her... Even though my heart feels so empty without him, but I know I have to stop myself from thinking of him... Cuz its gonna make me happier. Seeing them together makes me happy yet hoping he will be there with us.


I love hanging out with this bunch... From the left: Jason, me, Ming fan, Pei shi, Hui Qing and Kong Hao. Hope six of us could hang out like that next time. ...Extravaganza... Anyone interested? I just hope six of us will be there.


I could never understand what I am in right now, we have done what normal couples do, yet we arent one. I could never understand what type of feeling is this. Its fearful, cuz he could just leave me, without saying a word, cuz both of us arent a thing. I just see a vague line. Nothing clear. All I could see is I am falling for you so much deeper. I can't help it anymore.


Another he called yesterday. I guess he needed to talk to someone... I have to be there for him, cuz to him I was the only closest person in his life apart from his mother. Even though both of us broke up. He is still in pain every single day, telling me how much he missed the times we used to have. But, all I could feel is sympathy, I cried because I feel guilty, because I know someone like him dont deserve to have such pain. He deserve a happier life than this. I know that its isnt easy for him to let go, but, he just have to. All I could tell him is, people learn to cherish only when they lose the thing they love. Vic, please move away from that spot. I am far from that spot already, wish you could do the same. You're not any backup plan for me. You're just someone who I used to love. So I beg you, please... Let me go. That will be the biggest favour you could ever do for me.

No comments: