Thursday, October 29, 2009

None of us are perfect

The things you told me yesterday wasnt what i expected.... maybe its true that people out there is suffering hell a lot than me, maybe my life is much better than someone else's... that i would not deny... the whole point of me telling you bout me is cuz I thought you should know... I thought telling you bout me would help us.... I guess I expected so much.... Maybe I should stop thinking that things are gonna work out darn smooth for me. For us if you think there is one... I never thought I gave out my heart so easily to you.... you might say no one asked me to.... but I just did....

all i need is you to be there with me, be my best friend, be someone who AT LEAST care for me, love me...... am i asking to much??? .....

you came in took my heart away, i feel comfortable around you, i am in my own skin when i am with you... the thought of losing you kills.... what am i to do?? i am so scared when you just tell me you can do this anymore....etc..... i feel like i am just a replacement aint it??

You hide I seek... seek for the things I thought I should know... whats the point???

i am tired....

No comments: