Saturday, October 31, 2009

.....I am trying...

I am tryin as hard as I can... just to ignore you, just to leave my phone alone so I wont have the thought of textin you.... thanks to my darlings for spending the whole day with me so I wont think too much... I wont have thoughts of you...

I dont know what we are now... since the day you kissed me I was confused... confused at what we were.... we did what couples did, but we arent one... I never could understand all of this...

Shan told me to ignore and stay strong.. but i cant... I am trying... I kept telling myself I can... but i am barely breathing...

I feel hopeless... I dont know what to do anymore...I tried trusting you.. i did... now i feel... betrayed.. i cared so much for you. I am so honest to you. but all i get from you is this???.... I am speechless

No comments: