Monday, October 26, 2009

i want you and no one else

My life has changed since you set your foot in it. I never thought that I would get so close to you, all i did before was to admire you from a distance, love that pair of deep set of beautiful eyes, listen to your crap all the time and recall it once in a while and laugh like an idiot. I never did understand what you were to me. You were someone else's.

But now, everything is different. You're more than the person who I used to admire and look at, you're so much more than that. You're someone I am so addicted to, you're someone who made my head spin round when we kiss, you're someone who I couldn't bare to leave, you're someone who occupies my brain for most of the time.

You made me shed so much tear for, because I care too much. You made me hate myself for crying so much, you made me get angry with myself because I cannot understand you, because I could never know what you are thinking.

Maybe its true that I couldn't live without you, maybe its true that I really fallen for you.

No comments: