Sunday, September 28, 2008

Farewell peeps.

Yesterday was ELS's farewell party... it was really fun but sad at the same time... I'll miss you all a lot... when I saw priscilla cry, I cant help but to cry... Cuz she is exactly like me, the things she been through... Its really the same...

To the senior three people, man... they really took care of me... really took care of me, gave me so much love, make me feel that I could love this society even more...

I'll miss yen qi, i really love her so much.. she is so much fun... I really love her like my elder sis, Jenny, thankz for trusting me that I can be a rs leader, thankzx for trusting me, I'll do a good job, priscilla aka hot tuna, man... you rock, we might not be close, but... you're so awesome!!! Love you to bits! Jie wei, man, big guy, tkz a lot... you're really a great friend, really awesome. jia round, man.. you brought so much happiness to this society. Peter and Jobie, thankz a lot for accepting me into this family... tkz a lot..We'll never forget you, els welcomes you always and forever....

Next year will be my turn... The person that I dont wanna leave the most in this society is my dear sister traceline and zoey. They're the most awesome ppl I can ever find, especially trace, you're like my twin, I could say a thousand times and yet is not enough...You're like my sister, my best friend, without you i cant stay strong till this day... I dont wanna think so much bout next year's farewell but all I can do is cherish every moment, in this home of mine, not sure what will next year be... But I'll try to do my best and I'll try to make the best out of it. I'll try my best to be an awesome RS leader. Vic and Trace I'll do my best... I wont let you both down. definitely.

To the farewell party committee
Without you guys this will never happen,
especially yivonn and traceline...
Yivonn you did so much, put in so much effort in this society,
and in this farewell party, you're responsible. And really, thankz for trusting me that I can do a good job. There's so many in the future but I know this friend of mine, yivonn will help mem give me support thru out the whole thing. Thank you. mwah~
Traceline dear, you gave me so much support, though it might be frustrating thru out the whole process but you wont fail to ask me to stay strong. thank you so so much. you gave me so much ideas.. And I wouldnt have do it without you.
You two, really i wanna thank you both from the bottom of my heart.
士豪, tkz a lot lad, you really helped out a lot... thankz for your ideas...
and lastly, victor darling, thankxz for your support and everything, thankzx for believing in me... I need your full support no matter what. I love u!

ELS ROCKZ SO SO MUCH!

1 comment:

RoxyRose said...

heya nicole, hahaha stop thanking me, its my pleasure to help out, to freak out with all of ya.!.
luv ya to bits too.<33333333
next year, we will all work hard and be the best tat we could, cant wait for the challenges next year.!. i fear about next year too, dont wanna separate with you...u have influence me a lot.
u really did.=D
luvs to ya lovely nicole!