Thursday, September 18, 2008

Honesty.

Victor,
It might be hard for us, hard for me, hard for you...
But I believe we could pull it through...
Like you said, love that go through hardships are true love,
I'll stay strong and trust what you said...
Sometimes it's hard to love me
Sometimes it's hard to love you too
I know it's hard believing
That love can pull us through
It would be so easy
To live your life


All I ask from you is try to be honest to me,
tell me your thoughts,
tell me what you want,
tell me what do you actually have in mind.
Please, thats what I ask from you...
Its you being honest to me...
I dont care whether it hurts me inside,
I dont care whether it cuts me inside,
I dont care whether I am bleeding inside...
I dont care bout all of this..
It hurts more when you keep everything inside,
It hurts more when you hide things from me...
All I ask from you is you to be honest to me.
Thats all I ask from you.
Honesty

No comments: