Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I am so lucky!

Gosh, what can I say huh?
I feel like I am the luckiest person on earth...
Being emo for the past few days was like awful..its like so tiring and all...
But right now I am learning how to appreaciate how life goes,
Cuz it has to be imperfect to be perfect....
things might not turn out the way its suppose to be,
but its okay...
cuz everything happens for a reason...
Eventhough I might not get what I want,
eventhough I tried so hard in acheiving it,
I'll try again...
No giving up.
Chinese might be a difficult subject,
but I have to try my best to acheive it...

Thankzx darling for being such a great person.
you're really sweet!!!
I love you really much darling!
Really much!!! Mwah mwah mwah!!!!
Love you darling...
I love what we're having right now...
I love everything!

1 comment:

RoxyRose said...

hey nic, yea you sure are a lucky lass, always think in this way...
dont think at the sad part, we should be strong enough to excpet sadness and happiness.
u remember the poem "if"? it says we shoud treat triumph and disaster equally. so yea.
im sorry, i shouldnt tell you those shities, its my fault. can you please pretend i never said those?
please... ...dont be sad becoz of her, shes not worth your tears.
there is still loads of things out there, loads of things out there waiting for you to explore.
look at the BRIGHTSIDE!
luv ya to bits nicole.
stay strong.