Sunday, September 14, 2008

Specially For Tracey.

Hey, Tracey...
I just wanna say its okay... But no matter what...
I'll be strong...
Just stay with me all the time...
I really need your support fully...
Eventhough I have my friends and vic,
but tracey, yours really mean the world to me...
You;re like my sister,
Just like my another twin..
I am really sorry that I let you down being negative and all.
But I'll change my views, my negative thinking...
I'll be strong,
I'll be the same nicole you have ever known...
The happy, the hypo,
the freak, the crazy one...
this is my promise to you.
Love ya a lot tracey~
Thankz so much!
Mwah~

1 comment:

RoxyRose said...

awww...nic, tat is a very sweet post!!!!!!!!!i need you too, i need you to hear my sorrows and my sadness in the future.:D
i luv you too. sisters foreva, k?
cant wait for the first consert we are going to see 2gether.;D
traceline supports nic 4eva!!!!!