Sunday, September 14, 2008

I can conquer this fear!!!!

I am not too sure what thoughts I am having now,
but for sure they are really scary thoughts...
First is about Vic,
I am afraid...
Afraid of wot?
Afraid of losing you,
Afraid you will fall for someone else,
Afraid you will be so busy and I'll lose you just like that..
This fear fill me up with tears,
fill me up with anger....
But I know I could conquer this fear with God's help.

Secondly, its about being a RS leader,
Afraid of wot?
Afraid of pressure,
Afraid I might not be able to bring fun to the members,
Afraid I cant lead my members well,
Afraid that I cant provide good ideas...
This fill me up with tears,
fill me up with pressure,
But I know I could conquer this fear with God's help.

Lastly, its about my studies,
Afraid of wot?
Afraid I cant achieve good results,
Afraid I cant get the results I want,
Afraid I cant make it out of pressure.
This too fill me up with tears,
fill me up with frustrations.
But I know I could conquer this with God's help.

Jesus Christ you are my refuge, my strength,
you promise to lift me out of the miry clay,
you'll be there to guide me,
be there to help me and support me.
Thank you father.
I'll put my trust in you like what you ask me to,
"trust in the lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding,
In all ways acknowledge him and he shall direct your paths."

Nicole will conquer this fear,
and she'll be the happy gal that you all know.


No comments: