Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Music Music!!

My addiction for music was just triggered by Paramore's new single " Ignorance". It is a pretty cool song.. to me. But, the melody was just somehow difficult to get.. weird though... Haha... I am also into some of these songs too...:
1. Iron and Wine- such great heights
2. Blue foundation- watch you sleeping
3. Daughtry- Poker face (cover song of lady gaga's poker face)
These are just some of the tracks that I personally like....

I am just waiting for the exams to end soon, so I can at least have some fun without thinking about disturbing exams.. the school anniversary, the food fair that is coming soon, society's anniversary... whee~~!! I wanna have fun before stupid finals and stressing UEC comes in the way...haha...

New moon please go on cinemas soon!!! I cant wait anymore!!!!!!!!!

No comments: