Saturday, July 4, 2009

Pulled muscle


It was the first day of sports day yesterday. I ran the 100 metres hurdles, which I thought it was not that hard, AT FIRST. I thought I started off well, hopping every hurdle smoothly, until I lost count, and I went out of tempo, it was when I started making mistakes, crashing the hurdles with my legs, which left dark blue and purple on my sheen and thigh. It wasnt a plesant thing. At the end of the race, I didnt knew what happened, I pulled my muscle. I crashed on the floor. My thigh hurt like hell. The pain was excruciating, so darn unplesant. I kept crying. My particular reason for crying wasnt only the pain I had, but I was truly disappointed with my performance back there. The Paramedics from my school carried me to some tent, putting ointments on my thigh, I really wanted to scream out loud, the pain was so hard to take. They then put ice on it. All those stuff to at least take the pain away from it. But, it did help eventually. I leaped all the way to the bus stop to be fetched by my parents. It was my first and last year running on the field in front a great amount of spectators. The experience I had was really great, it was such a shame that I didnt manage to run the 4x100m and 4x400m. I was anticipating to run, unfortunately, with a pulled thigh muscle, I cant. The picture I posted was what I wore that day. Looks athletic to me somehow.

And, on Wednesday, I went for the Accounting Challenge which was held in Sunway. It was the second time I represented my school to take part in it. It was an awesome experience. We got the Third runner up. I was thrilled. It was really great, winning something for my school. Accounting might be a bore to some people, but to me, I actually find it quite interesting in some way. =)

Competition week is over. Finally. I am happy that it is. The next activity I'll anticipate will be tomorrow. I am going to pick fruits from my friend's orchard!!! It will be a blast especially with a hurt thigh. haha...

No comments: