Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Growing vines

After watching the marvelous Transformers 2, I start falling in love with the soundtrack of the movie. Needless to say, New Divide by Linkin Park is awesome, very addictive. 21 guns by Green Day, is a great alternative rock track. Something different from Green Day, and it too suits the movie very much. The one i love the most would be The Fray- Never say never. I love it so so much. It was at the scene when Mikaela had to bid goodbye to Sam. The thought of that scene would make me tear. I do not know why, the feeling of saying goodbye to someone you are so attached to is just so intense.

Probably, I would be facing such stuff soon maybe next year? I don't know. I would not even want to have the thought of it. I truly love Victor so much. He really captivated my heart. I really love him with all my heart, I love him like I never loved before. He got me hooked to him, just make me feel that I do not wanna let go of him.

Time will never stop moving, the earth will never stop rotating, our love will never stop growing deeper just like vines.

2 comments:

vansha said...

I hate goodbyes so much.
But goodbyes mean see-you-agains, right?

Nicole Marie Jaden said...

probably...but not always....
cz once they're gone, they're just gone.