Saturday, July 25, 2009

peace

I decided to make peace with her today afternoon, fortunately things well out pretty well. But, I never liked her boyfriend, for his is an absolute jerk. Disliked by most of the girls and guys, what a shame.

It is our general meeting today, everything went out smoothly, no scolding, etc...
However, it bores me very much as I have to show a stern face, which is not a very nice and easy thing to do. My life in the society has been really awesome, no words can be used to describe how much I love my darlings~~ they are just some of the people I would miss a lot after graduation.....

Next week is test week AGAIN!! It is really frustrating, somehow I have the eager to get good results.

I cant believe that I've been dozing off while writing this blog post. I am definitely burned out today. peace and chaoz~~~

No comments: