Monday, July 6, 2009

Pissed

I would consider today as a very bad start of my week. I am having Monday blues. I've been quite alright today at first, only the afternoon I somehow realized I've been used. Felt so used by someone. I hate how these people could come and stick so close to you when they need you, when they don't need you. They leave. I mean, this people are just main fakers. And I really display a great amount of hatred to those girls who act innocent in front of guys, and have what they want. These people can just die without living. This world is to conjested to have fakers such as this.

I just feel that I can't trust anyone anymore. Everywhere I go, I meet nasty people. I truly know that the society is filled with stupid nasty jerks and bitches everywhere. It is such a shame that I can't find any nice people around me.( except for my darlings)

I seriously need my darling friends around me right now when I am feeling like crap. I need my family, my lovely Victor, Alexandra, and ELS. This is where I actually feel home, where I feel comfortable. I really need a break.

4 comments:

cHaRLinE said...

hey hey, what a long time since my last comment on your blog. lmao. what a post man, i know what you mean, just let the stress out and move on. don't let these bitches get into you, coz it's not worth it. =) you're better off without them. =)
Be happy and cheer up, i read the note you wrote to me behind my book, the 'Being A Happy Teen" it made me smile, what a sweet note. always remember you always have us! luv ya! sista's foreva?

cHaRLinE said...

it's me Roxy Rose, got signed-in a wrong ID?

Janice Pyanlish said...

hey surprise?I found your blog.
Well life's suck sometimes, try to think a brighter way.
Seriously,
you're awasome.
really^^
Hang on no matter what happens.
God bless.

vansha said...

I really hope you could stop grumbling about these bitches while still acting like friend with them and move on.. no one really force you to endure all this.. you choose this yourself.. acting friend with them and later talk something bad about them behind their backs makes you no different with those bitches.

you have many friends other than them. so if you dun wanna be alone in your class and think you HAVE to stick with them, stop complaining and treat them like real friends. friends can come with various form and no matter how wicked your friend is, he or she should be treated wholeheartedly.