Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Silence

A sudden silence.. After I made a decision even though it hurts, but it is my choice. My choice to be single, my choice to leave you, my choice to stop loving you.



I know it is hard to accept for you. But, you just got to.


It is my decision, it will be final.

From now onwards..

I will stop loving you.

I will keep you away from my dreams.

I will cast you out of my thoughts.



So please.... respect my decision.

Whatever it is.

It is gonna be this way.

I wont explain why did I did it. But I just did.

Please. Stop loving me like always, for I am not worthy.

So let me put an end to our forever.

Our story will just end by now.


Silence.

1 comment:

Edward as u said said...

Babe,
What you just told me earlier on..

I wanna know, is Jacob the real reason bella is so determine to be just best friends with Edward? honestly, please.

So many promises.. maybe you dont know,I had planned our dates and wanted to tell you after tuition on tuesday...

I even plan my anniversary gift for you as we said to be given on our date...
I saw a very nice handcraft done by tracy, i ask her about it... wanted to give you a surprise..
told her not to tell..

Please, do i have a chance to do that... you actually promise me a second chance..

Love you...
( 9 years... sophia... and all )