Sunday, December 20, 2009

swee nightmare

Dreadful thoughts kept flooding my mind. Both of us are going to part sooner than I could imagine. I am struggling and despising that time isn't something that I can get hold of and control.

"You looked me in the eye, flooded with tears, yet, you let your ego take control of you. You maintained your poise, try to be strong. You gave me a hug, so warm and so addictive. A hug that I know clearly, I couldn't have for a long period of time. I wept. Eyes swelled, nose red. Face drenched in tears. Heart aching. "

The moment I opened my eyelids, I thank God that at least this isn't happening just yet. And yet in the sudden moment I was sadden by the fact it will happen, soon enough.

Leaving you isn't something that I ask for. I hated the fact that I would have to face the future, without you by my side anymore, you'll be some where far. I hated the fact when I needed someone, and you're not there anymore, when I need love and comfort you're not there anymore, when I opt for a warm hug and a romantic kiss, you're not there anymore.

I am terrified, traumatized by the fact, that we are going to part, very very soon.

ILY VIC.
"9 more days"

No comments: